Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky Shirt

I know that in the last post I shared t-shirts with you, but some things have come up this week that haven't allowed me to get done what I had set out to do for this week.
I did get this shirt made for E yesterday so that he would have something green to wear for St. Patty's Day....by the way...
Happy St. Patty's Day to you all:o)
He was really excited about this shirt.
I am sure that a lot of you have seen all of the tutorials out there for freezer paper stenciling. That's how I made this shirt. Really easy.
I will definitely be making some more shirts using this technique.
***
Just a little note to all you lovelies out there. I am going to take a break from blogging for probably about a week or so. I have some dresses that I have to alter for some girls in the coming days, and my mother is having surgery next week and will be needing my assistance. So with all of that on my plate, I won't have time to do any other crafts.
Just keep checking back periodically, or sign up for emails that way you won't miss out.
Hope you guys have a great couple of weeks:o) 

0 comments: