Friday, August 26, 2011

What I am Working on...

Can you tell what this is?
 Or what it will be?
I am trying my hand at quilling. I have been working on my entries for the Homemakers' Cultural Arts Fair scheduled for the end of September. Qulling is one of the categories. 
On our way back from FL, I decided I would make S.R. a picture using the art of quilling. It is very time consuming, but it makes beautiful art....let's hope that my first attempt looks like what I want it to;o)
Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh, my! Love the colors and can't wait to see the finished product.

Mandalina said... Best Blogger Tips

it is a smurf!!!

Buffy said... Best Blogger Tips

I am in awe of your talent. I just discovered your site and have shared it with my daughter, and daughter in law...amazing.
May you always find the warmth of His love upon you. GodSpeed
Buffy

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I am so glad I bumped into your blog! I am making a Bible cover for my Mom (her bible is getting to a point where she is using tape to keep it together!) since it was my grandma's and she is going to love this for Christmas!!! Maybe make her a matching bag to take her to Bible Classes!!! :) Thank you very much for your blog and keep getting all the blessing from our Lord!!!

Abby