Friday, December 16, 2011

I decided to take a break from the crazy cleaning frenzy that I am in the middle of. We are on the Holiday house tour for our neighborhood tomorrow...YIKES!...and the house still needs lots of work.
I really wanted to share what I made yesterday with all of you.
I made these cookies to give as gifts. They are melted snowman cookies & they WERE delicious..."were" meaning there are NONE left:o)
The hubs took some to work and said they were a big hit. 
For instructions and recipes, visit Crazy Domestic for all the details.

3 comments:

me said... Best Blogger Tips

We made those two days ago for Wes's play! Great minds think alike! Mine weren't quite as cute as yours though!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I've seen these and thought they were cute and funny. You did a good job on them. Hope the tour goes well.

Erin said... Best Blogger Tips

I totally love these cookies!!!