Thursday, September 27, 2012

Candy Shop Outfit

 I found a new-to-me Etsy shop called Nauvoo Quilt Co.
They have some of the most fantastic fabric choices. They also have some pretty rockin' customer service as well:o)
So as I was perusing the many, many choices in my new favorite Etsy shop, I spotted and  fell in love with the Candy Shop fabric from Michael Miller.
 I am a sucker for anything that looks vintage:o)
It had to be mine, and so it was.
And here is what it became.
 A two-tiered skirt, with matching appliqued shirt. 
The yellow gingham was also purchased from the same shop. The perfect complimentary fabric, and when turned on it's side, makes the perfect waffle cone:o) 
Don't you just love all the little cuties on this skirt? 
 Easy-as-pie applique. 
I am so glad that Walmart still carries plain shirts in S.R.'s size...not for much longer though:o(
I had so much fun putting this little outfit together, and best of all S.R. loves wearing it:o)
Stay tuned for other outfits!! 


0 comments: